surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
funny cos i got a bulliten from that Tom guy:

Read Bulletin

Date: 12 May 2007, 00:00
Subject help find madeline!
Body: a lot of users have been emailing me about Maddeleine McCann, a 3 year old child abducted in portugal last week. hopefully myspace can help ! let's publicize her photo and get the word out. please add this profile and put it in your top 8 until she's found!

http://www.myspace.com/findmadeline

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I received a chain email regarding Madeleine which gave an 0800 Crime Stoppers number. Personally I was confused about it and as I doubt anyone who is over here is really in a position to help.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Bad Ash said:
I received a chain email regarding Madeleine which gave an 0800 Crime Stoppers number. Personally I was confused about it and as I doubt anyone who is over here is really in a position to help.

im guessing possibly holiday makers in the area who saw somehting suspicious before they returned home??

cant say i got that message, did u get the one from tom?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's good to see thast Ratpack are taking time out from playing raves to help with the cause :lolol:
Seriously though, what good is this really going to do, most people that use myspace are illiterate and would probably struggle to find shoes in a shoebox, let alone a lost child

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Billy the Fish said:
It's good to see thast Ratpack are taking time out from playing raves to help with the cause :lolol:
Seriously though, what good is this really going to do, most people that use myspace are illiterate and would probably struggle to find shoes in a shoebox, let alone a lost child

im guessing as you add to friends and family who may be abroad someone will see who has info but may not know she is missing (as LB said on a prev thread its really only in press here and in Portugal) so if someone sends to a friend in spain (for example) they may have info

surrey jim said:
im guessing as you add to friends and family who may be abroad someone will see who has info but may not know she is missing (as LB said on a prev thread its really only in press here and in Portugal) so if someone sends to a friend in spain (for example) they may have info
Indeed.

Just as no-one in this country has been following the case of 11-year-old Alexander Meshisvili, who went missing in the northern Greek village of Verria in February last year. It has been a massive story in Greece for a very long time. And no doubt in Georgia as well - which is where his family come from.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Lord Bracknell said:
Indeed.

Just as no-one in this country has been following the case of 11-year-old Alexander Meshisvili, who went missing in the northern Greek village of Verria in February last year. It has been a massive story in Greece for a very long time. And no doubt in Georgia as well - which is where his family come from.

...and yet, after carrying out a search on Google, it came back with just 6 results... "Results 1 - 6 of 6 for Alexander Meshisvili. (0.18 seconds)", all of which reference the same story.

A similar search on Madeleine McCann came back with slightly more results "Results 1 - 10 of about 1,350,000 for Madeleine McCann . (0.05 seconds) "

Not sure what this goes to prove, though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here