Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO London Irish

My cronies usually clear out of town 2moz, and alas for you, you have at least 8 more years of us given the current state of the Davis v Clarke v Cameron bun fights that I'm greatly enjoying at the moment.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
London Irish said:
My cronies usually clear out of town 2moz, and alas for you, you have at least 8 more years of us given the current state of the Davis v Clarke v Cameron bun fights that I'm greatly enjoying at the moment.
Thankyou are they back next year?

Also in eight year's you would have grown up and will start voting Tory:D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
chicken run said:

Also in eight year's you would have grown up and will start voting Tory:D

Will you have chosen a leader by then?

Well done for voting in the likes of the Lewes mongs by the way. You must be so proud.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:

Christ we need a decent opposition. Simply to make people stop and think about who to vote for instead of putting up with what we have.

It would also mean that the current governement would have to take a long hard look at themselves if they were to get a fourth term.

As it stands we have a bunch of lying cheating c unts in charge and a bunch of c unts who cant organise a piss up in a brewery.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56272&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

chicken run

why dont you fight your own f***ing battles, I do, I dont go round asking for help. Or you could avoid biting of more than you can chew if you need to ask on the boards for help.

LI is an intellectual amatuer and a political lightweight, I really cant be bothered arguing with him I need at least 6 or 7 for the challenge.

Doesn't matter who wins the leadership(except rifkind and Clrake), The way things are going I'll call it a minority Tory Government at the next election.

I could well be wrong but thats the way I see it going at the present and theres a long time to go. I was only 5 seats out at the last election when I posted in the predictions thread here.

Really CR you should learn that these meanial leftwing weasals always like to predict the future as they like to reinforce the air of Inevitability and try to stiffle opposing veiws. Its a cheap political stunt that only fools the witless and themselves.

See how many times in the the last 30 years that Media, polls and politico's have called a leftist win when the right won. Even on the same day, start with Bushes last win and work backwards theres a hell of a lot.

I find LI funny and entertaining, he rarley posts anything that really warrents an answer or serious debate though.

Btw
I think he "owned"you.:D

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
looney said:
http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56272&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

chicken run

why dont you fight your own f***ing battles, I do, I dont go round asking for help. Or you could avoid biting of more than you can chew if you need to ask on the boards for help.

LI is an intellectual amatuer and a political lightweight, I really cant be bothered arguing with him I need at least 6 or 7 for the challenge.

Doesn't matter who wins the leadership(except rifkind and Clrake), The way things are going I'll call it a minority Tory Government at the next election.

I could well be wrong but thats the way I see it going at the present and theres a long time to go. I was only 5 seats out at the last election when I posted in the predictions thread here.

Really CR you should learn that these meanial leftwing weasals always like to predict the future as they like to reinforce the air of Inevitability and try to stiffle opposing veiws. Its a cheap political stunt that only fools the witless and themselves.

See how many times in the the last 30 years that Media, polls and politico's have called a leftist win when the right won. Even on the same day, start with Bushes last win and work backwards theres a hell of a lot.

I find LI funny and entertaining, he rarley posts anything that really warrents an answer or serious debate though.

Btw
I think he "owned"you.:D

Thankyou anyway sire I'm not worthy:blush:

btw you still looked though

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Is Megan Crossley still one of the Physio's there?

E

enigma

LI may have his faults. But intellectual lightweight he is not. Why are you trying to pretend you've got any brainpower?

PS Your spelling is terrible.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Enema your a gimp locked in a retard disguised as an arsehole.

Oh and I have an MA in economics since you keep begging me to tell you in the thread bozza so thoughtfuly locked.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
looney said:
Enema your a gimp locked in a retard disguised as an arsehole.

Oh and I have an MA in economics since you keep begging me to tell you in the thread bozza so thoughtfuly locked.

Your spelling and grammar really is poor. You missed out a word.

...I have an MA in "HOME " economics since you keep begging me to.....

And now I can look forward to some witty riposte, or a mild tongue lashing which is supposed to put me in my place and demonstrate your exceptional intelligence which is obviously far superior to mine?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:

And now I can look forward to some witty riposte, or a mild tongue lashing which is supposed to put me in my place and demonstrate your exceptional intelligence which is obviously far superior to mine?

Nah, you aint worth it doofus.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
looney said:
Nah, you aint worth it doofus.

If I "wasn't worth it", then surely you wouldn't have replied at all, which would imply that subconsciously you think I am worth it. If you were really that confident you wouldn't bother entering into any confrontations on this board, instead remaining secure within your own cocoon of intelligent superiority, and not feeling the need to demonstrate that you believe yourself to be the Alpha Male of NSC. You never actually "debate" anything, your comments disintegrate quite quickly into insults, which shows a fairly shallow grasp of the concept of intelligent conversation.

Doofus.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hey I'm not wasting my goodstuff on non-descripts like you.

Learn to live with it.

E

enigma

You didn't say where you obtained this supposed degree of yours from.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here