Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Arsenal fans

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gunner be hard for them, wanting their heroes to have a nightmare game, especially with Man U and Liverpool players turning out for England :jester:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
would we support wales if nathen jones got in the team? i dont think so. maybe the answer to your question would be all french, arsenal fans will support france whilst all english will support england.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Look you CLOWNS, we have Luton, Reading, Cardiff, Posh, Stockport, Spurs regulars all on here.

There's BOUND to be an Arsenal lurker out there somewhere.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Simster said:
Look you CLOWNS, we have Luton, Reading, Cardiff, Posh, Stockport, Spurs regulars all on here.

There's BOUND to be an Arsenal lurker out there somewhere.
thought mendoza liked the gooners?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
SM BHAFC said:
Yeah come on Arshole lurker's show yourselves you two bob Woolwich North London wannabes. :salute:

But ...but..... isn't woolwich in south london mate?

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Exactly Woolwich South London, not Highbury and Islington not North London there is only one team from North London. They are a south London team who cheated there way into the top division, the only team not to earn their place.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Mebona 12 aka riskit or whatever he's called has to make this decision every week.

Hmm...who shall I support today? Arsenal of Brighton... Know idea who he'll support for the international match..he'll probably wait and see who wins! :p

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Biscuit said:
Mebona 12 aka riskit or whatever he's called has to make this decision every week.

He doesn't have to decide at all. Apparently, you can "support" two teams at once.

f*** knows how though...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
surely the new spurs manager could be an instant with with every in england, except arsenal fans and drop henry pires and viera :D

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
its a special skill that i have adopted DTES.

now i have been slaughtered so many times for this so i cant be bothered today to argue about it again. at least i admist it. im certain there will be others on here that support say man utd but keep quiet about it. ive only mentioned it once yet get abuse for it! lets leave the matter a dead one.:cool:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
its a special skill that i have adopted DTES.

now i have been slaughtered so many times for this so i cant be bothered today to argue about it again. at least i admist it. im certain there will be others on here that support say man utd but keep quiet about it. ive only mentioned it once yet get abuse for it! lets leave the matter a dead one.:cool:

we ALL 'admist' it, and no I won't let it drop, and I shall mention it at every avaliable oppertunity!

:lolol: J/K I LOVE it when your angry! :lolol:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
DTES said:
He doesn't have to decide at all. Apparently, you can "support" two teams at once.

f*** knows how though...

That's brilliant! Imagine going to a game and never coming home dissapointed. all you have to do is decide which team to support after the final whistle and go off and get pissed to celebrate while singing victory songs. I'm suprised more people haven't thought of it!

You'd need a shitload of replica shirts though!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Kent Seagull said:
That's brilliant! Imagine going to a game and never coming home dissapointed. all you have to do is decide which team to support after the final whistle and go off and get pissed to celebrate while singing victory songs. I'm suprised more people haven't thought of it!

You'd need a shitload of replica shirts though!

i knew someone would see the positives of the situation :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here