Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO any Seagulls In Cardiff on Sat afternoon. PLUS SCR PHONE-IN INFO

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
On Saturday afternoon BBC SCR want to interview Albion in Cardiff for Sunday, myself and Hawesy will be in the bar of the Angel Hotel, Cardiff, which is not far from the stadium, from 1.00pm. We hope to be on air from 2.00 and will be watching the Palace/West Ham game in the bar. There is an outside chance that Hawesy might get a round, anyone up for it on NSC?
As regards a potential victory phone-in, lines will open at full time and I'd like as many people travelling down to the games to ring in, you can book your call on line by e-mailing either myself harty@tiscali.co.uk or andrew.hawes@bbc.co.uk, in addition to travellng support we'd also like to get as many global seagulls to air as well.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As it's such a big day, are the callers going to be properly vetted?

I don't think people will want to hear gardening tips this week. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll be in Cardiff so won't be able to listen, but I would be fascinated to hear Hawsey's commentary given his Swindon connections. It will be very hard for him not to have a few digs, and I wouldn't blame him. Excellent commentator and he doesn't seem to wear his heart on his sleeve like Harty so will he be 100% professional and not be influenced by his heartbreak last Thursday ???

D

Deleted User X18H

Andrew Hawes discussing the Play off Final .......... I'm sure Swindon arn't in it!!!!! Perhaps that nice Saunders chap should get the gig now. Any way I'll be here in Brighton on Saturday cheering on the West Ham before perparing to go and support my home town team on Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here