Fanzone

Have you appeared on Fanzone yet?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Have you appeared on it yet? :lolol:

Obviously I'm only asking because we appeared on it for the first time on Saturday. :lolol: :tosser: :facepalm:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i did appear on it in a dream. Last night I believe :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yeah first few games we were on it!

Has anyone from WSU been on it, can't remember ever seeing it on Fanzone but to be fair I really don't pay much attn to it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont think it has EVER been "pointed" at WSU. Maybe coz the poor camera man cant lean back that far enough?

Lets put it this way Im RIGHT NEXT to Mendoza and so far he hasnt been on it*. Also if ANYONE was gonna be on it then it WOULD be him RIGHT? So maybe WSU is just too difficult.

*charity cycle ride doc for REMF not counted

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I have but it's due mostly to one of the guys I go with. When 'fanzone' is happening he relentlessly waves a large blue & white chequered flag, he says it's for his lad who is 7 but I'm not sure I buy that story :lol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Has anyone from WSU been on it, can't remember ever seeing it on Fanzone but to be fair I really don't pay much attn to it.

I dont think it has EVER been "pointed" at WSU. Maybe coz the poor camera man cant lean back that far enough?

Lets put it this way Im RIGHT NEXT to Mendoza and so far he hasnt been on it. Also if ANYONE was gonna be on it then it WOULD be him RIGHT? So maybe WSU is just too difficult.

We are near the front of WSU... it did seem like it was a zoomed in shot from a long way away - rather dark, grainy and shaky - but they obviously wanted to include my young nephew who was waving his flag with great gusto!

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire

Lets put it this way Im RIGHT NEXT to Mendoza and so far he hasnt been on it. Also if ANYONE was gonna be on it then it WOULD be him RIGHT? So maybe WSU is just too difficult.

I was about to post this. I'm also in WSU and have never been on it and don't remember seeing anyone else in WSU on it.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I saw my ex mother in law and ex sister in law on it a few weeks ago. I've so far managed to avoid it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Lets put it this way Im RIGHT NEXT to Mendoza and so far he hasnt been on it*. Also if ANYONE was gonna be on it then it WOULD be him RIGHT? So maybe WSU is just too difficult.

Think itwas Blackpool where our little lot of 5 were on it - must've just cut you off mate!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15

I have got the WSU on fanzone before :smile:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I haven't been in it but I don't really dance. I'm front row of WSU and always feel like I'm going to fall into 1901 if I jump about too much.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I sit 5 rows behind the main TV camera gantry. It would be physically impossible for them to turn the camera through 180 degrees to point it at me AND still see through the monitor without putting themselves in danger of falling into the directors box ! Plus there's a dirty great big concrete wall that would block the cameras' line of site.

However i don't see why WSU can't be seen from either of the cameras in the North and South stands.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Peterborough away with two of my 3 kids. My daughter was next to me and didn't get in the shot. :down:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To those who have been on fanzone in WSU, I just hope Mendoza isnt reading this. He will be disappointed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here