Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantasy Premier League

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Free transfers until the season starts I presume?... If so I shall whip a team of bottom placed challengers on this evening!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
IN

how about making this one a sticky MODS?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I entered a league on this site and I'm sorry to say its shite! Its amazing how complicated you can make fantasy football.

I believe you lose points when you make a transfer, how many depends on when you make it. If any of your players doesn't play, one of your subs plays instead, unless you've already got too many players from one side and the player injured plays in the position of one of your ineligable subs. It gives me a headache thinking about that game.

The Telegraph is the king of fantasy football.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I entered a league on this site and I'm sorry to say its shite! Its amazing how complicated you can make fantasy football.

I believe you lose points when you make a transfer, how many depends on when you make it. If any of your players doesn't play, one of your subs plays instead, unless you've already got too many players from one side and the player injured plays in the position of one of your ineligable subs. It gives me a headache thinking about that game.

The Telegraph is the king of fantasy football.

<plug>I reckon the www.fsports.co.uk version is pretty simple and straight forward - and it's free.</plug>

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here