Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fantastic letter in The Argus written for real Brightonians

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Crap route too, up and down London Road and Lewes Road.

D

Deleted User X18H

the writer is a superb guy he should be made mayor

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I think its a great idea as for us playing at home won't we all be in Falmer in 2010 ???

"Imagine closing 26 miles of the city's streets for ten hours during a weekend."

Oh HOW WILL the obese get to McDonalds !!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I can imagine that A&E at the County will love the idea of a bunch of poorly prepared fat blokes dressed as Elvis and Chickens having heart attacks all over the shop, especially when Worthing and Haywards Heath Hospitals turn into glorified GP practices run by the St. John ambulance.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"What if the Albion were at home or there was a fixture at the racecourse?"

Gosh, I'm glad you thought of that.

I'll be sure to pass it on to the Police events planning department, so they can come up with some crazy idea over the next two years, like, I don't know, requesting an away game that day perhaps?

There have been upwards of 100,000 people coming to the city for the Pride festivities, so I'm sure the place could handle a few speedy Ethiopians and 20,000fat chuffers dressed in sweaty lycra.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally as a BORN and BRED Brightonian they can STICK THE MARATHON IDEA UP THEIR ARSE and take PRIDE with it as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As a marathon runner myself I think it is a great idea. Why do shop owners and car drivers think they have the monopoly on streets?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
As a marathon runner myself I think it is a great idea. Why do shop owners and car drivers think they have the monopoly on streets?

perhaps its a trait about modern society, its all about the money !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here