Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fans zone before the start of game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I honestly thought this would be shit but it certainly is not however the kids usually get it going but sadly they were not there tonight.

It is unique and very good in my view.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What is it?

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
i feel fans zone is a waste of time as its so quite

Think you mean quiet..!! I agree and still don't know why they have turned the speakers down in the ESU since the opening game with Cardiff. I love Fanzone but let's have a bit more volume to it as well as the rest of the build up tunes, please...!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Fanszone has outstayed its welcome.
The pre-match video has outstay its welcome.

Both have got stale. It's oh so predictable. Time for something new and fresh.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yes I feel it needs to be louder and I find that people leave too early but I think that we were great tonight up the albion

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We've won a game, got 3 points so let's complain about the music and video pre match. Go to bed and think happy thoughts for a change.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
More moaning. The kids love it. My little boy was on it tonight (the kid in the sonic hat) and was buzzing about his appearance and the last minute winner all the way home. He's just finally got off to sleep after declaring this his best day ever.

Does anyone know if the club records fanzone? The little chap is desperate to see himself.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes I feel it needs to be louder and I find that people leave too early but I think that we were great tonight up the albion

WTF, for the love of Christ people leave the ground now before Fanszone and the KO - Madness

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
More moaning. The kids love it. My little boy was on it tonight (the kid in the sonic hat) and was buzzing about his appearance and the last minute winner all the way home. He's just finally got off to sleep after declaring this his best day ever.

Does anyone know if the club records fanzone? The little chap is desperate to see himself.

Yes they do. Email their Customer Service address and they might let you have a copy if you go in with a memory stick.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The little chap is desperate to see himself.

He could just look at the mirror.

It's a football match, not a celebrity wannabe event.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here