Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans United for Portsmouth (Swindon v BHFC)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why do I think that a Fans United rallying call is acceptable then? Well it is basically because the PST is actually acting positively on the fans' and the club's behalf even if its efforts are possibly naive and doomed to fail. It is their final chance to do something right before the courts do the ultimately right thing for them and end their disgrace by putting them out of their misery. It's not hatred but disgust that motivates me to rail against Portsmouth Football Club but I would like to think that I retain the compassion to support the fans who are doing what we did in trying to salvage something from the wreckage - (some) Portsmouth fans, just like (some of) the Palace fans we love to hate DID support us for the original Fans United. It seems (to me) wrong to turn our backs entirely now.

I fully agree, but in not recognising this situation; worse, denying it actually happening, I'd accuse Portsmouth fans of turning their backs their own plight.

So to compare our relative situations (which I know you're not doing here) misses the point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here