Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans United 3 - 17th March - Pompey

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Oh and I am off to Blackpool, although very much like my eye lash friend I would rather be butt fcuked by and an Umpa Lumpa with an erectile dysfunction then give any money to that parasite of a club.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'm sorry, but if they aren't kicking up a fuss, why should I be bothered to drive 50 miles and help them? I do feel sorry for the majority of their supporters, but I think they need to get out of this situation asap. But I'm not sure that throwing good money after bad, is the answer in the long run.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yes it was, but there was still a turnout. I believe the wife and I enjoyed a couple of nights in Grassington In the Yorkshire dales, bluddy lovely it was too, rained a lot, but we found pubs and a love affair with Timothy Taylor Landlord Bitter

Me and MGF Chas got there just as the game was being called off.

Had a look around, saw that the river had burst its banks, and went home.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I went all the way to Plymouth even though I was fairly unwell at the time. I wouldn't cross the road,in the rudest of health, to go to Fratton Park.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I would rather be butt fcuked by and an Umpa Lumpa with an erectile dysfunction then give any money to that parasite of a club.

I second this

How about Pompey fans get off their arses and raise some cash to payback all the local businesses, schools, public services their club has f'cked over (in Hampshire and Sussex I may add). Or haven't they been that bothered all this time whilst their club was artificially allowed to buy yet more over-priced shit?

f*** em. They can enjoy the basement divisions for a while.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm quite tempted to go, safe in the knowledge that my money will end up in the pocket of this chap

4219124546.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hilariously @fansunited on twitter, tweeted about 11.00am yesterday, that they had 20 FREE tickets for the Pompey game, first come first served.

Six hours later they tweeted again that they were 'going fast' and there were not many left...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hilariously @fansunited on twitter, tweeted about 11.00am yesterday, that they had 20 FREE tickets for the Pompey game, first come first served.

Six hours later they tweeted again that they were 'going fast' and there were not many left...

Why would you have a Fans United day - presumably about raising money with a bumper crowd - and then give tickets away?

Is this because they have suddenly realised there may be no other team shirts in the crowd, and this way they will have at least 20 to take a picture of to demonstrate the "support for Pompeys plight" etc.

Whatever next, will they be asking the home fans to don shirts of other clubs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here