Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans United 3 - 17th March - Pompey

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
Fans United 3 has been set for 17th March at Portsmouth. We are away at Blackpool that day so if you're not going, please consider wearing your colours to Fratton Park instead.

We had so many fans making the trip to Plymouth, hope we can get as many to Portsmouth, if not more. Differences with and views on Portsmouth aside, this is a stand for football as a whole.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Is this a wind up?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Fans United 3 was in Chester.

Also, Portsmouth once had a Fans United event of their own. Don't know how many people will remember that... (I'm being polite)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rubbish fishing

Fans United 3 has been set for 17th March at Portsmouth. We are away at Blackpool that day so if you're not going, please consider wearing your colours to Fratton Park instead.

We had so many fans making the trip to Plymouth, hope we can get as many to Portsmouth, if not more. Differences with and views on Portsmouth aside, this is a stand for football as a whole.

Would rather have my eyelashes plucked out by an angry Ostrich.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
think we may have gone off Portsmouth even more after their scummy fans have turned up in Brighton on saturday . Good wind up though !

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I think he's being serious.

I'd like to see evidence that Portsmouth fans care (demos, matches, innovative ideas) before anyone asks me to show I care...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think he's being serious.

I'd like to see evidence that Portsmouth fans care (demos, matches, innovative ideas) before anyone asks me to show I care...

I'd find it very difficult to show I care. I'm not a good actor.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Fans United 3 was in Chester.

Also, Portsmouth once had a Fans United event of their own. Don't know how many people will remember that... (I'm being polite)

I think the "3" refers to how many will come along.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Before I'd even waste five seconds considering it, you'll have to explain very clearly, where my £25 would be going.

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
The supporters club is trying to arrange a community buyout of the club, this is simply to raise publicity, like Plymouth. Not fishing, I've been involved with the problems at Plymouth, Darlo etc recently, trying to keep personal rivalry out of it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The supporters club is trying to arrange a community buyout of the club, this is simply to raise publicity, like Plymouth. Not fishing, I've been involved with the problems at Plymouth, Darlo etc recently, trying to keep personal rivalry out of it.

They don't need any publicity though. Everyone in the country knows exactly the situation they are in, and of the scandalous overspending that put them there. Dave Kitson and Balram Chanrai will both be just fine without their share of my £25, thanks.

What the true supporters of PFC need is to see the club wound up, to finally free themselves of the leeches that they've embraced, and to start a new club down the leagues.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I'm not sure rivalry has anything to do with it or what publicity would do to help.

I would rather make a stand for HMRC and the local businesses that have lost money.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Nothing on the Portsmouth Supporters' Club nor Portsmouth Supporters' Trust websites about this.

You'd have thought they'd be screaming an event like this from the highest rooftops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here