Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Reunited

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I would like to say a massive thank you to all of the fans (of all clubs) that travelled today, and all of the Plymouth fans for making us feel so welcome.

we managed to get left side, right side going, and after a bit, they joined in and loved it.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

i feel drained now, and must now try and get the voice back for Tuesday!!

Today Football was the winner, Fans united, we'll never be defeated!!!

chairman

Mar 5, 2009
lostwithiel cornwall
fantastic effort by all the fans who travelled to home park today it was a day im sure none of us will ever forget. can i also give a big thankyou to the team of fans who worked extreamley hard to publicise and organise both the going green leeds game and the fans reunited game. A job very well done

PilgrimSteve

Sep 25, 2011
Sunny! Cornwall
Absolutely agree with posts in this thread. :clap: It was a pleasure to meet several of your fans, as well of those from other clubs.

Massive thanks for your visit, and the GO GREEN campaign. (The North Stand Green Card action came out particularly well in the photo - URL is: https:// twitter.com/#!/FansReunited/status/117373041394192385/photo/1 but you'll have to copy and paste manually as being a newbie I'm not allowed to embed a link :nono:)

Have been asked to confirm that Richard and Susie - some of you know who they are - were among the last of the BHA contingent at HP for the post-match party (& I really enjoyed our conversations).
Hope Susie enjoyed taking the driving seat of the new RR Evoque outside the Pyramid later that evening!

Finally, thanks for the new song (hopefully):

We're the Demport, We're the Demport, We're the Demport Argyle Boys
We're the Lydhurst, . . . . . . . .
(maybe even) We're the Grandstand . . . . ! ! ! :D

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I couldn't make it down to Home Park, but a massive BLOODY WELL DONE to everybody who turned up to support the cause. Let's hope the victory - both on & off the pitch - heralds the start of more positive times for Argyle. Best wishes for a successful takeover & happier future; & congratulations to all who made the 'Go Green for Leeds' & the Fans Reunited events happen.

Marvelous Scenes. :clap2:

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Absolutely agree with posts in this thread. :clap: It was a pleasure to meet several of your fans, as well of those from other clubs.

Massive thanks for your visit, and the GO GREEN campaign. (The North Stand Green Card action came out particularly well in the photo - URL is: https:// twitter.com/#!/FansReunited/status/117373041394192385/photo/1 but you'll have to copy and paste manually as being a newbie I'm not allowed to embed a link :nono:)

Have been asked to confirm that Richard and Susie - some of you know who they are - were among the last of the BHA contingent at HP for the post-match party (& I really enjoyed our conversations).
Hope Susie enjoyed taking the driving seat of the new RR Evoque outside the Pyramid later that evening!

Finally, thanks for the new song (hopefully):

We're the Demport, We're the Demport, We're the Demport Argyle Boys
We're the Lydhurst, . . . . . . . .
(maybe even) We're the Grandstand . . . . ! ! ! :D

Thanks for making us so welcome mate. Loved the Rick O'Shea and Dave show beforehand. :drink: Can't speak this morning. Good luck with getting the grandstand into the song, think you'd have more luck with the Maccs. But great day out. Best of luck

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Reading the headline, then seeing the picture immediately below, how many people are going to think that John Hewitt is James Brent?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Massive Kudos to [MENTION=2878]Woodchip[/MENTION] and others for making a suggestion on NSC and then following it through to what was inarguably a resounding success.

When the idea was floated Plymouth were in the shit, but in the weeks since they have gained national attention, Heaney is gone, Ridsdale is going and their preferred bidder is close to taking over the club. Whats more they have finally won a game!

Well done the lot of you

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Massive Kudos to [MENTION=2878]Woodchip[/MENTION] and others for making a suggestion on NSC and then following it through to what was inarguably a resounding success.

When the idea was floated Plymouth were in the shit, but in the weeks since they have gained national attention, Heaney is gone, Ridsdale is going and their preferred bidder is close to taking over the club. Whats more they have finally won a game!

Well done the lot of you

:clap: :clap:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Thanks guys. I couldn't have done it with the help of Lush, Hove Seagull, Ponce Muhammed Buzzer, atilla, TLO, peterward, and many many more. I would name them all but my brain isn't capable of such things as remembering names.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Have to say this was one of the best non Albion football days for me, a great day out, a good atmosphere, on and off the coach.
all in all well done to everyone, unfortunately i can't make 8th october due to other commitments but I am sure there will be another supporters group taking a coach for anyone that is travelling
Good luck PAFC in your battle we are all rooting for you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here