Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Reunited 2 - This Saturday

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
This is a plea to all of those fans who want to support Plymouth in their hour of need.

There is a Facebook page set up and we are in need of some names of people that want to go, and some help to run a coach down there.

Unfortunately there are no Official Supporters coaches scheduled to run down there yet. Bluesaway cannot due to other commitments.

Please please help Plymouth Argyle, especially as they helped us when we were in trouble. We all have Richard Vaughn to thank for where we are now.

The facebook page is:

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

please put your name down if you wish to come. And bring your friends, it is not just for Seagulls fans.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
And i thought there were real fans on this board. Support the Argyle!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I went to the last one on the 24th and cannot afford another trip down, along with other commitments its just not viable.

What I will say is those who go will absolutely love it and have a great day.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Thanks Drumstick, i appreciate your comment. I know some people have been before, but for those who haven't here is your opportunity.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im going.
cant add my name cos i dont do silly facebook

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Shouldn't this be sticky and getting the sort of publicity the Macclesfield game got? It's not like we've got another game to go to!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Right, here is an Update, we have a minibus running from the Withdean on Saturday, leaving @ 7am, we still have a some empty seats, so if anyone still wants to go, contact me.... Minibus costs £25 per person, less if we can fill it up with people.

Ticket Prices are £12.50 for adults, and £1.25 for under 18's. So if you are fortunate enough to be under that age, bring ID....

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Come on, who's fancies a day out? supporting a team that is in the shit.... Become a part of the fans united history!!!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Ernest, this is the Proper one.... it was always going to be this date.

it is just that everyone decided to just bugger off down their early.....

If you cannot keep up with the conversation. don't try...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Are you having Fans United every month ? If you are you will dilute it and will die a death, why don't you simply say you're going down to Plymouth to see the game ?
Wise words. It seems to me the line is being crossed from genuine concern for another football club to pure self importance. What is Fans United 2 - held just 2 weeks after the first one - going to achieve? :nono:

Lush

Mods' Pet
It's more their 125th Birthday, at a crucial week for Argyle as their preferred bidder moves closer to buying the club. They are inviting everyone down to take part and remind the club/administrators of the strength of the fans and community. It's a shame it won't be a celebration (quite), but they are closer now to a final solution (and staff and players being paid) than they have been for months. It's a way of keeping up the pressure.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Eh? This date got mentioned, but then for a number of reasons the earlier one was picked. Ok, I'll admit I'm 'not up with the conversation', but I would like to know why people are going down there again. Ernest's point is a valid one, don't just dismiss it.

EDIT - Just seen Lush's post. So it's not a 'Fans Utd' day as such.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

If it's the 'proper' one then why is it called Fans Reunited 2 ? Getting stupid now and you'll end killing anyones interest.

Why don't you simply become Plymouth fans ? Or is this all about a 'look at me , aren't I important ?' load of bollocks ?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
So Ernest, were you there at the goldstone when the FIRST Fans United happened?

Were you at Plymouth on the 24th?

if your answer to both is no, then you obviously don't know what it is like to see a club on it's knees.

If you don't want to know about it, then it is simple don't post on here and do you own thing....

We are being invited back to Plymouth and it also give those who weren't able to go on the 24th a chance to go and back their plight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here