Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fanatics never sleep before big games like tonight

KBEES

Jul 26, 2011
Hearing reports that Leeds are bringing a battalion of fisters and I hear the dreaded battlebus will be transporting them. Word is they are planning to enter the Amex bar, so we are looking over our shoulders because we're gonna get penetrated

They also want to take our bogs so be prepared to windmill, and we must surprise them so it'd be best to take them up the rear that way.

Who wants to help me defend the Amex from Leeds' finest fisters? We'll be working on a tight schedule so we're gonna have to squeeze in the windmilling tight here. We'll be giving away free wood to whack them off with

FKTS

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Dickhead

Kermit is ready for the FISTERS

80924795.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How do you mongs full for this hook, line and sinker? Where's [MENTION=11666]London Pompous[/MENTION]

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hearing reports that Leeds are bringing a battalion of fisters and I hear the dreaded battlebus will be transporting them. Word is they are planning to enter the Amex bar, so we are looking over our shoulders because we're gonna get penetrated

They also want to take our bogs so be prepared to windmill, and we must surprise them so it'd be best to take them up the rear that way.

Who wants to help me defend the Amex from Leeds' finest fisters? We'll be working on a tight schedule so we're gonna have to squeeze in the windmilling tight here. We'll be giving away free wood to whack them off with

FKTS

Yes because what Leeds United needs at the moment is a load of nobs causing problems at away grounds.

:facepalm:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

FKTS

couldn't make it but how did you go against the FISTERS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here