Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Family Stand, Kish and Kaz and Gully

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
Hi, just signed up this season to follow the seagulls from the family stand so quite prepared to be labelled a "Johnnie come lately" to the struggle of following the Albion. Firstly hats off to all the long standing fans who have stuck with the club through the Goldstone years and the subsequent struggle to keep the club afloat. Total respect to you all. And quite right you should get preferential treatment at the Amex which hopefully the club will sort out. I am looking forward to many years supporting the club and am delighted with the clubs attitude towards familys...but Gullys hit or miss appearances to date have been questioned by some "if he is serving a suspension" or "does he not like the rain" ?

Still on cloud nine after Lua Lua's goal and have watched it on "slow mo" at least 20 times. "We" (how long do I need to wait before I am qualified to say that") should not get carried away. Mk Dons were missing 3 first choice players yesterday and did struggle as a result but I would rather be 7th with a game in hand then at the foot of the table.

Kish is on good form...the elder stateman that won't win many 100m sprints but can keep things together when the rest around him are losing theirs. It shows that Gus has a very good reputation which is great for the club.

atb

BM

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Big Mart

If you can, try to make it to a couple of away games - Peterborough, Charlton
for example. The atmosphere is 1000 times that of Withdean...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You can call us 'WE' now Mart - at least you seem to know a bit about the club and indeed the current team. Welcome.

PS - With Navarro, Greer and possibly Sandaza we also had 3 first team players out...!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Big Mart

I echo this , welcome to the frame too

but *shakes fist angrily* back of the queue for big game cup tickets :tantrum:
:lolol::thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Big Mart

That.

Oh, and was it Levein in the middle for them yesterday? If so he looks to have put on a lot of weight, didnt seem like we missed out on much when we were after him based on yesterday (i know its one game).
One player for them that did impress, as he did on tele last week, was Chadwick, looked very good. Also noted how he was the only one that even after the second goal kept on going at 100% unlike some of the others

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
many thanks for the comments. Certainly planning to get some away fixtures in. Southampton is a good option so can hopefully make it down there for the Tuesday night. Got Orient and Charlton pencilled in too with Brentford next year another one to attend.
Prepared for the ups and down ahead sitting comfortably in my £1 poncho !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here