Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fame Academy - a bit of cheating

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Whilst it is great for comic relief and you get a chance to ogle Kat Deeley, I am somewhat perturbed that it is fact one huge great karioki competition.

I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but there is an autocue running, which shows the lyrics.

If you watch tonight, keep your eyes peeled when the camera pans round from behind the performers, you can see quite clearly the camera with the autocue running.

Its a bit naughty really especially when the singing teachers, the Grants say ..." well they only had one day to practice the song..."

KIM TO WIN

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
dave the gaffer said:
Whilst it is great for comic relief and you get a chance to ogle Kat Deeley, I am somewhat perturbed that it is fact one huge great karioki competition.

I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but there is an autocue running, which shows the lyrics.

If you watch tonight, keep your eyes peeled when the camera pans round from behind the performers, you can see quite clearly the camera with the autocue running.

Its a bit naughty really especially when the singing teachers, the Grants say ..." well they only had one day to practice the song..."

KIM TO WIN

EDITH TO WIN

dave the gaffer said:

But (playing dEVIL's advocate) they do sing shortened versions of the song - so maybe it is to stop them singing the song they know?

EDITH:clap2:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
KIM TO WIN

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

she'd get it...whatever "it" is:eek:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Why do people like Edith? First off shes a sweatie (Ducks for cover), secondly have you seen the way she dances? She has the most unfeminine posture and movement, almost like some black gangster rapper. Is she a dyke?

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Kim should win if voting is on singing ability.

BUT Ade will win if on performance.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Re: Fame Academy - a bit of cheating

captainmorganrum said:
But (playing dEVIL's advocate) they do sing shortened versions of the song - so maybe it is to stop them singing the song they know?

EDITH:clap2:
Yes, also they don't get that long to learn them. Anyway it's not cheating if they're all doing it is it?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Albion Dan said:
Why do people like Edith? First off shes a sweatie (Ducks for cover), secondly have you seen the way she dances? She has the most unfeminine posture and movement, almost like some black gangster rapper. Is she a dyke?

Rumoured so, yes. Certainly no lady.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Albion Dan said:

So we shouldn't like Edith because:

1. She's Scottish
2. She dances funny
3. She's none too feminine (possibly gay)

Call me undiscerning, but I'll stick to liking her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here