Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
What are the stages when does the inquiry begin how long when enquiry finishes any suggestions;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
madmatt10583 said:
like your joke club will ever get a ground. for a start you need fans to fill it :lolol:
is it true you lot have your supporters club meetings in a telephone box?

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
no problem your fans are made up of pikies and chavs so that doesn't count :salute:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Braders7 said:
is it true you lot have your supporters club meetings in a telephone box?

:lolol: :lolol:

I f***ing hate palace nice one braders

madmatt10583

Jan 25, 2005
awww try not to get too upset, we are premiership and you are fizzy pop league. say hi to millwall for us. i hate the seaweed scum. there's loads of palace living in sussex dont see any weed fans all that far from gay arse brighton tho!!! ha ha ha, your shite and you know you are. you will never get a ground..................... i feel better now:salute:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
madmatt10583 said:
awww try not to get too upset, we are premiership and you are fizzy pop league. say hi to millwall for us. i hate the seaweed scum. there's loads of palace living in sussex dont see any weed fans all that far from gay arse brighton tho!!! ha ha ha, your shite and you know you are. you will never get a ground..................... i feel better now:salute:
i don't know , feeling yourself on a brighton board

does your boyfriend know your here?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
madmatt10583 said:

wanker.gif

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
madmatt10583 said:
very clever:clap: funny that, almost as funny as your club:salute:

2635977-wanker.gif

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Large One said:
No-one is f***ing interested in your opinion. No-one, including your mother / sister (who are probably the same person) is interested in you. So f*** off back to your dustbin, you very sad, frightened and alone little boy.
Mother/Sister/GirlFriend

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Large One said:
No-one is f***ing interested in your opinion. No-one, including your mother / sister (who are probably the same person) is interested in you. So f*** off back to your dustbin, you very sad, frightened and alone little boy.

a :hilton: would have gone well with the mother/siter insult

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
From time to time you forget why you hate people from Croydon, then something like this happens.

We should thank him really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here