Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer- We've been turned down.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I haven't been on here this last couple of weeks but why is NSC not full of people in the pits of despair following today's news in the Daily Mail that the planning application has been turned down by John Prescott and that Mickey Adams is angry about it.!!!!! ?

Either you lot aren't following current affairs or the Daily Mail's habit of recycling other newspapers news (this mondays edition was basically a reprint of the Sunday Times the day before) has reached new depths of trashiness.

:angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

It IS in the Mail..............................page 77 under soccer shorts

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers for the vote of confidence Scarface, but I think its a lost cause attempting wind-ups today.

;)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Curious Orange said:
Daily Mail? Humour?

???

Humour every day surely? It believes Howard is fit to run the country aided and abetted by the other front bench tory goons.:laugh:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This would have been a bit amusing if it didn't make me think that in a couple of months time I'd be reading it for real. YOU are the April Fool Brixtann you WALLY.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Daily Mail. It took me days to get the newsprint off last time.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I almost choked on my breakfast when i read that this morning. It Confirmed my suspicions that the daily Mail is shite. But then aren't all the others

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
I obviously have been a fool but at 8 this morning i didn't know it was April 1st ,so well done haha laugh at me,i've been hilariously duped by a brilliant piece of witty journalism.!!!!!, it's not even remotely funny to a neutral.:angry:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Thinking about it, i'm spitting fire now:angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here