Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer webcam hiding something?

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Anyone know why the camera stopped taking pics at 1 today?? every other day its nine? they doing something inside were not sposed to know about yet?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
At first I thought it was because Hoskins must have been shown round the ground as the photo on the club website is taken outside the Amex. And they know what a nosy lot we are!

But it's still not working this morning.

Maybe Michael Owen's being shown round this morning?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
They've added a JCL filter. The rest of us can see it fine!

:laugh:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
perhaps they are putting the JUMBOtron screens in over the weekend

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
firstly im hardly a bloody jcl! :angry: having been to my first game at the goldstone at four and having season tickets at priestfield and withdean! secondly, i was quite drunk when i wrote this and as far as i was concerned, 10 to 2 in the morning was still the same day as i hadnt been to bed yet :lolol:

Sep 1, 2010
firstly im hardly a bloody jcl! :angry: having been to my first game at the goldstone at four and having season tickets at priestfield and withdean! secondly, i was quite drunk when i wrote this and as far as i was concerned, 10 to 2 in the morning was still the same day as i hadnt been to bed yet :lolol:

Well said, this is the first rule of science for any drunk......if you haven't passed out, it is still the same day. That is why so many tramps have beards, they still think it is Tuesday 14th August 1982, thus not feeling the need to shave

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
:D It is really. Hope your BBC computer and the latest Chucky Egg game is coming along:whistle:

I reckon we will make the FA Cup final next year

quite possibly, ill even go as far as to predict well beat man united 3-2, gordon smith to score a last gasp goal to lift the cup!

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
ahh well, maybe a nice surprise then when it comes back on and theres two goals, all seats in and two mahooooooosive screens at either end :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here