Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Walls

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry if been said before NSC but I'm lead to believe that there is shortly going to be some sort of competition in the Argus to design something for the walls in Falmer or something like that...

Anyways - What design / slogan / sorts of things would you want / do on the walls in the ground if you won the competition - For me it would be a characature of Belotti and Archer being hurt somehow :)

Sounds like a good competition to me for all you budding young artists to try win...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A depiction of the story of the Prodigal Son - with Leon Knight being welcomed back :lol:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
A rather nice piccy of the Albion badge,with kinda like ribbons of Blue white and red or yellow comming from it.

OR a panoramic, from Goldstone, to Preistfeild, to Withdean, and finally ending up at Falmer (which would have the most focus in the panoramic) to singify where we've come from but also where we're going.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A rather nice piccy of the Albion badge,with kinda like ribbons of Blue white and red or yellow comming from it.

OR a panoramic, from Goldstone, to Preistfeild, to Withdean, and finally ending up at Falmer (which would have the most focus in the panoramic) to singify where we've come from but also where we're going.

Great idea - You should enter!

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Why can't anyone ever be serious for god sake! GRRR

I would say images of the likes of Peter Ward, Bobby Z, albion legends, but very faint so they are just a backdrop.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think it should be a huge mural of all the cups we have ever won.

oh....

I like the idea of those huge badges, maybe a collage of all the badges we have had throughout our history

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's gonna be some f***ing wanky graffiti by some ex druggie made good isn't ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunno Icy it's a competition by all accounts, as I understood it...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This will win it.

Attachments

• unwe hate palace.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 270

Oct 25, 2003
i would like a kind of stadium mural, with goldstone, then showing how shit gillingham and withers were before a lovely pic of the west stand

oh, and pictures of ex players, similar to this

3948682144_f192799e96.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yeah the Emirates one is class, but we shouldn't copy it too blatantly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here