Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer update?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Much happening at the Falmer site today??

Any builders there?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I hear building work has been held up by a small flood, otherwise it is going well:

Tenn._football_stadium1.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
ok, fair enough ???

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I drove past today, into the uni car park and back round again for a quick look as I was driving home from work. Lots and lots of mud, and alot of movement. There were 5 or 6 diggers in operation with a couple of dumper trucks. Lots of men in high vis jackets and hard hats also seen on site. No photos as i had no camera. But will take some more snaps next time im in the area. All in all, work is being done, but nothing really "groundbreaking" as of yet to be seen.

All mud and machinery.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I drove past today, into the uni car park and back round again for a quick look as I was driving home from work. Lots and lots of mud, and alot of movement. There were 5 or 6 diggers in operation with a couple of dumper trucks. Lots of men in high vis jackets and hard hats also seen on site. No photos as i had no camera. But will take some more snaps next time im in the area. All in all, work is being done, but nothing really "groundbreaking" as of yet to be seen.

All mud and machinery.

Many thanks for the update.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What's the postcode of the site? Or address (roughly)? Want to look it up on Google Maps to see it's relative location.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
What's the postcode of the site? Or address (roughly)? Want to look it up on Google Maps to see it's relative location.

Its across the road from the main Sussex Uni site. Its just next door to Falmer sports club rackets centre thing.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Wasn't a lot happening when i took the mother in law to gatwick at 5.30 this morning.

Were you looking for a newly dug foundation about to be filled with concrete?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here