Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer then, Falmer now

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Took two pics from the webcam showing the change in just five months (Nov 18 - April 18)... just being self indulgent!

Edit: Added one from July 2010 for a ten month span... all on the 18th at 16:30

2010-07-18-Falmer.jpg

2010-11-18-Falmer.jpg

2011-04-18-Falmer.jpg

Last edited:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
That is starting to look really green now. Almost like a tennis court at Wimbledon.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Took two pics from the webcam showing the change in just five months (Nov 18 - April 18)... just being self indulgent!

You've taken 2?
You're only 27,755 behind me then! :p

New timelapse video coming soon.
Well, in a few weeks, once the pitch is a lush green colour and the stands are blue.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You've taken 2?

Well, in a few weeks, once the pitch is a lush green colour and the stands are blue.

:lolol: No I took them off the webcam in the ground! The pics I've taken (most recently two weekends ago) are just bog standard, so I haven't bothered to stick them on here. Just like to see the comparison... as I said, just a bit of self indulgence.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:lolol: No I took them off the webcam in the ground! The pics I've taken (most recently two weekends ago) are just bog standard, so I haven't bothered to stick them on here. Just like to see the comparison... as I said, just a bit of self indulgence.
So has he!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:lolol: No I took them off the webcam in the ground!

Yes, I did realise that.
But I have 27,757 webcam images saved on my comp (taking up 4.39GB)

The new video will have quite a few weeks worth of images, starting from the last bit of membrane being covered up.
I did want to start it with the membrane being laid, but it didn't fit the music I've chosen.
Mr JS has had a sneaky view of it so far, as a few of his photos are being included.

Last edited:

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
You've taken 2?

looking forward to that :thumbsup:

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
You've taken 2?

looking forward to that :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here