Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer - The club knows something...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The club absolutely know when the announcement is going to be made.. i'm not saying they know WHAT the decision is, but they know the timing.

Why would the club say that they are awaiting news 'any day now' since January, but still be encouraging the fans to plan Falmer protests WEEKS in advance - I can't believe they would abuse the fans hard earned time and money if they knew it was an imminent decision... unless i'm naive?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Jam The Man said:
I can't believe they would abuse the fans hard earned time and money if they knew it was an imminent decision... unless i'm naive?

Because if there was the slightest chance that all the protests could make the slightest difference, then it would be entirely worthwhile.

And I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent protesting. I'll be the first to admit I've done nothing compared to many, but was at Whitehall, and it was a great day out. I don't consider the time wasted at all.

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Why do you want Prescott to put you out of your misery, Smudge? Your avatar could do that within seconds.:lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think whilst a decision has still not been made there is nothing wrong with either the club or the FFA team asking fans to keep up the campaigning. It will all be worth while at the first home game at Falmer.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Spicy said:
Why do you want Prescott to put you out of your misery, Smudge? Your avatar could do that within seconds.:lolol:

I need to change the Avatar as people think I'm a bird with big tits, instead of a bloke who likes birds with big tits....forgotten how to though...change the Avatar I mean!!

Anyway, about Falmer. I've a feeling that with our rep' for kicking up a fuss, the decision is being delayed till the close season to avoid any scenes at the matches.
Bloody well hope I'm wrong though!

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Jam The Man said:
The club absolutely know when the announcement is going to be made.. i'm not saying they know WHAT the decision is, but they know the timing.

Why would the club say that they are awaiting news 'any day now' since January, but still be encouraging the fans to plan Falmer protests WEEKS in advance - I can't believe they would abuse the fans hard earned time and money if they knew it was an imminent decision... unless i'm naive?
I doubt it very much if they know, because if they do the anti Falmer brigade do and what have we heard from them, nothing.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
smudge said:
I need to change the Avatar as people think I'm a bird with big tits, instead of a bloke who likes birds with big tits....forgotten how to though...change the Avatar I mean!!

same problem mate

the look of dissapointment i get when i meet other NSCers after seeing me thinking i looked like my avatar :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Like with all civil servants everything takes time and we are just one of many in a queue.

The club will not know anything because the NIMBY's don't know either.

The result will be given to both parties simultaneously.

gong

Oct 13, 2003
T/Wells
:wave: Is that the same as telling them both at the same time:wave:
Don`t use such big words we`re not all as well educated as you, a leg slapping for me again my little legs are getting a bit red.:shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
gong said:
:wave: Is that the same as telling them both at the same time:wave:

It does. Aren't you impressed I could spell it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here