Charlie Webb stand

Goldstone stand

Pavilion stand-After the royal pavilion

Robert Eaton stand-For away fans

Biller Archer toilets!:lolol:

Rod Thomas

Dec 29, 2003
Liverpool
I think that there should be area within the stadium somewhere named in honour of Steve Gritt and Jeff Wood for what they did for this club.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Theres got to be a DICK KNIGHT stand.

Without him, we would NOT even be fighting for Falmer.

:clap:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tom Hark said:
I reckon we should have a clock in a tower and call it 'The Biscuit Clock Tower'. Boy done good :clap:

Sounds like a great idea to me. :lolol:

However maybe credit should go to Westdene Seagull for buying the domain asda.org.uk and helping us to run it. Bozza/Bracknell/Turkey for help with the site. Herne Hill Seagull for printing thousands of leaflets, Redland for exactly the same reason, Superphill for making three massive falmer banners, fatboy/sea y2k/rougvie/albion girl/bracknell/MRRF/turkey/roz/hilton/filthy/ballonboy/CAFC Matt/Vinyl Ritchie/BAG/DOVER/The French Goose/BenElton'sBrother/Raphael Meade/ to name but a few who handed out leaflets/letters in support of the case. Rrruss for finding new ways of spreading the word. The campagne team who have worked tirelessly around the clock. Dick Knight and Martin Perry for their continued support of all albion fans despite receiving unfair criticism from certain albion sectors. Everyone who wrote/everyone who passed on emails/leaflets/letters. the 8334 people who signed the online petition...etc etc etc So many more I havnt named.

These people are all heroes!

MRRF 10

Biscuit said:

However maybe credit should go to Westdene Seagull for buying the domain asda.org.uk and helping us to run it. Bozza/Bracknell/Turkey for help with the site. Herne Hill Seagull for printing thousands of leaflets, Redland for exactly the same reason, Superphill for making three massive falmer banners, fatboy/sea y2k/rougvie/albion girl/bracknell/MRRF/turkey/roz/hilton/filthy/ballonboy/CAFC Matt/Vinyl Ritchie/BAG/DOVER/The French Goose/BenElton'sBrother/Raphael Meade/ to name but a few who handed out leaflets/letters in support of the case. Rrruss for finding new ways of spreading the word. The campagne team who have worked tirelessly around the clock. Dick Knight and Martin Perry for their continued support of all albion fans despite receiving unfair criticism from certain albion sectors. Everyone who wrote/everyone who passed on emails/leaflets/letters. the 8334 people who signed the online petition...etc etc etc So many more I havnt named.

These people are all heroes!

:wave: :clap2: :clap2: :) :clap2: :clap2: :wave: :wave:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Goldstone Stand and Robert Eaton Stand sound good to me.Do you think that the fans will get the chance to name all the stands as a reward for all the campaigning etc?

:albion:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
How about the North, East, West and South stands?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Maybe executive suites should be named after campaigning fans?

Although I'm not sure I want to go in Liz Costa's box, thank you. And I certainly don't want to go in after a load of other blokes. :lolol:

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Biscuit said:

However maybe credit should go fatboy for getting you your birds phone number and making a fantastic impression of you to her mum!

Cheers.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here