Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FALMER (its now getting very boring)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I dont know about everyone else...But im sick and tired about hearing about it...The will-he wont he saga thats dragged on from proposal to application to planning permission to objections to campaigns is boring now!

I hpe that fat **** gets his finger out and says yes or no for once and for all...Because its starting to take the piss...I dont even have the energy to sing WE WANT FALMER,You may now have a pop @ me by saying...your a disgrace...blah blah blah.

But its just all a bore now.

Prescott say yes you pie eatin wa**er.....If your gonna say no...say it then...Just do your job and tell us now!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
While I dont entirely agree with you byf, I do know what you mean about the singing.

The problem I think at away games is that a certain minority are trying to adapt every single song that is dear to our heart to have a ridiculous Falmer theme, the net result is a few singing, and the rest looking on bemused, I dont really give a monkeys what anyone thinks of me either, but the atmosphere at the last few away games has been shit.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, I'm glad you find our club's threatened existence tedious.

I could say I find a lot of Albion's home games boring, but I am going to stick in there and shout from the highest roof tops about the things I care about.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Indeed Al.

This is the most important issue for this club at this time, we all know what's giong to happen with a negative answer from Prescott and it's the thing none of like to think about. I can't even bring my self to type it.

We need to keep going, even if you are getting 'bored' of it.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The Large One said:
Well, I'm glad you find our club's threatened existence tedious.

I could say I find a lot of Albion's home games boring, but I am going to stick in there and shout from the highest roof tops about the things I care about.

Helllo word twister!

No i find the whole thing a big yawn now...I want this ground as much as the next person and have helped in my own way..But i now want an answer because reading and singing about it has been ragged to its death now!

They are boring...And i will stick it out too. But im not clibmin on no roof-top for no-one

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Thats a rather disturbing picture !

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah im bored of it as its been dragging on and what fans are goner do next etc.
There is nothing more you can do as letters won't get read and protests are best now if somehow it gets rejected.

:smokin:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I know this may sound strange but I've actually enjoyed campaining for our beloved club even though its a horrid time for us all! I too just long for the answer but will keep the pressure up until D-Day comes along.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Boredom plays into the hands of our enemies. The best thing we can do is continue to demonstrate that WE WILL NOT GO AWAY. As soon as the powers that be (and NIMBYs) think we've given up, we'll die.

KEEP THE FAITH!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here