Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Inquiry Pt deux

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Couple of questions for those who know.....

1. When does the new inquiry start?

2. Where will it be held?

3. Is it easy to get into as a member of the public?

4. Does anyone know the planned timetable so I can pick a good day take off work and witness democracy in action?

Thanks

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Superseagull said:
Couple of questions for those who know.....

1. When does the new inquiry start?

2. Where will it be held?

3. Is it easy to get into as a member of the public?

4. Does anyone know the planned timetable so I can pick a good day take off work and witness democracy in action?

Thanks

no ones answered so I'll try to help AS EVER (i'm so nice)

1. Mid Feb I think
Edit: 1st Feb it starts "The Inquiry is scheduled to last for three working weeks and so will now finish on the 18th February"
2. Hove Town Hall I think (as last time)
3. Its a Public Inquiry so it should be a doddle yes!
4. No idea

Sorry I cant be more specific!

Heres the official link, dont think the dates changed since then:http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/StadiumDetail/0,,10433~569289,00.html

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Large One said:
I don't think that it will be held on Wednesdays. It only sits for four working days a week.

Need confirmation on that.

Lazy fuckers. We're all hanging on a decision and they can't manage a 5 day week. Unbelievable.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's to give the cleaners a chance to clear up the congealing blood, detached bone and seeping cartilage after Dick Knight has given the NIMBYs a good KICKING, followed by the world-renowned classic double-act follow-through of Martin Perry performing a CRUNCHING KNEE DROP on Norman Baker's FACE.

Marvellous scenes.

Which day was it you wanted to go, Superseagull?

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
The Large One said:
It's to give the cleaners a chance to clear up the congealing blood, detached bone and seeping cartilage after Dick Knight has given the NIMBYs a good KICKING, followed by the world-renowned classic double-act follow-through of Martin Perry performing a CRUNCHING KNEE DROP on Norman Baker's FACE.

Marvellous scenes.

Which day was it you wanted to go, Superseagull?

I think I will be needing to buy front row tickets for this event by the sounds of it. Do you need to be an AMS member and do season ticket holders get priority?

woodster

Jul 18, 2003
no priority for season ticket holders and i think you will find that all tickets have gone to existing AMS members for this crunch local away trip.

it is hoped that there will be an additional ticket allocation, but it is thought that due to police advice this may not be possible.

stewards will no doubt spend the duration of the day asking people to sit down even though the 37 rows behind them are standing up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here