Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

falmer first game or holiday

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
depends on money and availability- cruise around the greek islands or Queen Elizabeth around the Norwigian Fiords.

Love to make the first game, but after 30 odd years, its not the be and end all

You can request it and they'll try to do their best to accommodate us but it's not 100% guaranteed.

i struggle with the uncertainty of life some times:facepalm: to be honest i want to be around for the whole season but family hol in the pipeline and we want to get it booked soon:shrug: missed quarter final 83 on hols skiing:flounce: i dont want to get caught out again:dunce:

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
family holiday starts on 7th aug this year - only regret is i will probably miss first night game - should be amazing!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
planning hols within school holidays and i would like to be around for 30th july opening game,but would like to catch first league game? houston we have a problem??? has falmer any 5 star all inclusive hotels:p

I think i've screwed up big time. Leave for hols on 26th July, back on night of 6th august. Looks like I'll miss opening game and first league game. What a pillock! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I think i've screwed up big time. Leave for hols on 26th July, back on night of 6th august. Looks like I'll miss opening game and first league game. What a pillock! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Can I have your ticket? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here