Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Design?

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
How old are the plans for the stadium? Should they be revisited - i'm right behind the club, but it's been bugging me since it was first issued. It looks lopsided to me, should the two large stands be copies of each other, would mean the two other ends wouldn't look so slanted - looks like the dell - getting smaller at one end?

just my thoughts but, but at the end of the day "just give us a fuggin stadium"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
REVISIT the Falmer plans ?
You sir, are madder than a mad march hare who has just been sectioned under the Mental Health Act for behaving in a mad manner.

Take two of these with a cool glass of water, have a lie down in a darkened room, and call me in the morning if the symptoms persist.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
yorkie and i decided long ago our seats should have little pockets for out knitting and tray stands for out cups of tea - so there!! :lol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
jmc said:
How old are the plans for the stadium? Should they be revisited - i'm right behind the club, but it's been bugging me since it was first issued. It looks lopsided to me, should the two large stands be copies of each other, would mean the two other ends wouldn't look so slanted - looks like the dell - getting smaller at one end?

just my thoughts but, but at the end of the day "just give us a fuggin stadium"

Right, I agree, a new planning application is required!!

:p

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Why don't we build the stadium at Waterhall?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I cant believe it's only going to have a 22,000 capacity. That needs looking at.

Oh and i think it should be in the shape of a pineapple, that would be well good.

Knight Out!

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Who needs a new ground anyway? We've got Withdean, which is just fine as it is now.
Or how about Wild Park? Fans can stand on the banks.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm sorry have I missed something but what happening with Andrei Kanchelskis? Is he signing or what? ???

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Why did we decide to leave the Goldstone anyway?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You didn't.

I am however interested in your idea of a 'fuggin' stadium. Is that like a dance?

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
the fuggin stadium dance :dance:

bit like the birdie song, need to show you sometime!:drink:

(was sposed to sound like when Bob Geldof wanted "fuggin" money)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Seriously... is there a model anywhere... I think quite a lot of the pics and artists impressions are from distorted angles. Is it really as asymmetric as some of the pics suggest ??

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Titanic said:
Seriously... is there a model anywhere...
if you look hard enough theres models everywhere:lol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Titanic said:
Seriously... is there a model anywhere... I think quite a lot of the pics and artists impressions are from distorted angles. Is it really as asymmetric as some of the pics suggest ??

Yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here