Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Confirmation

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
For the doubting Thomas brigade out there:

ODPM press office have confirmed the announcement IS TOMORROW. The findings will be published at 9am.

If you need to confirm it for yourself:
ODPM Press Office: 020 7944 3049 / 8915

BUT BE POLITE

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Hen

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OTLW, for the record I am absolutely trusting you on this, and I have never before even come close to allowing myself to believe ANYTHING on this board before about the Falmer decision. In fact, I told myself I wouldn't, but your postings have been compelling today, and I am convinced.

Good work fella.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
The fact that Bozza is saying the same thing is good enough for me.

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
Easy 10 said:
OTLW, for the record I am absolutely trusting you on this, and I have never before even come close to allowing myself to believe ANYTHING on this board before about the Falmer decision. In fact, I told myself I wouldn't, but your postings have been compelling today, and I am convinced.

Good work fella.

in total agreement :bowdown: all hail On the Left Wing :bowdown:

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
If the official interested parties have been told the decision in advance, maybe a visit to the Swan at Falmer will give a clue!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It must be true - excitement's reaching fever-pitch on the Official Site message-board:

5 User(s) Online View Users Online
62 Message(s) Posted In The Last 24 Hours

:D

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So, it's a Tuesday, it's gotta be a YES, otherwise I'm going to start taking up supporting a different sport, maybe, Tidlywinks

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Jerryatric said:
If the official interested parties have been told the decision in advance, maybe a visit to the Swan at Falmer will give a clue!

I agree .... who were the leaders of the opposition (Sussex Downsmen?) or who ... best to try and speak to one of them . Or as I said earlier a senior city councillor or even a local Labour MP.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Jerryatric said:

I agree .... who were the leaders of the opposition (Sussex Downsmen?) or who ... best to try and speak to one of them . Or as I said earlier a senior city councillor or even a local Labour MP.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
i just phoned that number and, after asking who i was, she told me to phone another number.

i still believe you though, OTLW.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Excellent news! I'm even put my blind optamism hat on now!

But why couldn't Dick Knight say that the decision is due at 9:00am tomorrow?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
right, i am just going to stroll up to the swan now and have a look.

back in 20 minutes to tell you what i see.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I think is worse tha the result just appearing out of the blue. A sleepless night now... and I will be at gatwick Airport tomorrow to get on a plane at 11..... could be one s*it holiday (or a VERY good one!)

whip

Aug 14, 2003
Hassocks
Sorry to burst the bubble chaps but I to have just phoned the number and being told to phone another number. They then wanted to know who I was and whether I was from the media. They then told me that they are not in a postion to tell as it was still under consideration. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here