Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Bums in Seats thread!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Have seen covered on various threads such topics as "where will the extra fans come from?", and have always felt that we would do well for attendances despite the current economic climate. What interests me, and hence the thread is, how many people do you actually know who will be at Falmer who do not go to Withdean? Regardless of whether they are old fans, new fans or just general football supporters.

Personally i know of a total of 11

would just be interested if you could add to this and make a running total

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Of course it will not be too accurate for a while load of reasons that I am sure people will highlight.Its just mere fun, though it may produce an interesting figure

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
about 20 odd , include 3 new season ticket holders

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
My parents want to pop down to a game when it opens, but alas unlikley to be regular attendees.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Me and my Dad will be new season ticket holders, I currently make it to about half of home games and a smattering (whatever ones I can afford) of away games, and my Dad comes to about a a qurter of home games.

A couple of my mates who dont attend now will come to 'some' games at Falmer.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only really know a few people (not current supporters) in the pub who say things like "I might pop along for the odd game". Personally, I don't know a single Brighton fan who doesn't go to games only because of the "Withdean factor"

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I will be sitting with Mendoza, Tony Meola and Safeway. I then know another 6 people who will be new season ticket holders too.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thing is there will also be people who will go on a game by game basis but not be STHs.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Me plus girlfriend + mum and dad will all be new season ticket holders.

So you can add 4 to the accurate running total...

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I can think of about 10 people who have said to me they'd be going to a few games each season at Falmer, who have never stepped foot in Withdean.

Also had a few people who want me to get them tickets for the first game, one a Man Utd fan, just so they can say 'they were there'. FFS!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I can think of about 10 people who have said to me they'd be going to a few games each season at Falmer, who have never stepped foot in Withdean.

Also had a few people who want me to get them tickets for the first game, one a Man Utd fan, just so they can say 'they were there'. FFS!

Well now he can just do one, more than welcome to see us play Morecambe in the FA Cup on a Tuesday night but he can begger off on that day.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Can you be a bit more DEFINITE please.
We're trying to get this as accurate as possible.

Easy, the running total so far is, f*** knows lol...between 30 and 80, but could end up between 100 and 1000...knew it was not an exact science...:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here