Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

falmer atmo

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Not if they all SHOUT like you.

North Stand will rock
WSU will rock
Family stand will be noisy with high pitched squeals, weird clappy things and horns.
East Stand (where I am) will be like the Goldstone East Stand I fear, quiet except for GOSBTS and Albion.
South Stand will be sold out most weeks and therefore pretty noisy.

But beyond all this, the sheer relief of getting to the Amex finally will mean huuuuge amounts of singing.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
A lot will depend on whats happening on the pitch. Dodgy ref= good atmo Good play= good atmo Players not giving a f*** (unlikely)= general chit chat in the seats Lua Lua/Noone (on top form)= very good atmo

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think the atmosphere will be really good. With a lot of the old North standers going back into the new North stand, and the WSU should provide some good singing. Hopefully the rest of the ground will join in. I am in the South West corner next to the away fans, so hopefully I will hear us lot drowning them out.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
North Stand will rock
WSU will rock
Family stand will be noisy with high pitched squeals, weird clappy things and horns.
East Stand (where I am) will be like the Goldstone East Stand I fear, quiet except for GOSBTS and Albion.
South Stand will be sold out most weeks and therefore pretty noisy.

But beyond all this, the sheer relief of getting to the Amex finally will mean huuuuge amounts of singing.

WSU will be where all the JCLs are, so will be like a library, surely? :wink:

I think the atmosphere will be really good. With a lot of the old North standers going back into the new North stand, and the WSU should provide some good singing. Hopefully the rest of the ground will join in. I am in the South West corner next to the away fans, so hopefully I will hear us lot drowning them out.

i think alot of the old north standers are pushing 60 tbo and are going wsu:moo:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Unless they were +3's there won't be many JCLs in WSU... as it largely sold out during the early presentations to long term ST holders.

I know - you're right of course, hence the wink at the end of my post :)

Will be interesting to see how much noise the various sections make - and how it changes over the course of the first season... I'm confident there will be a fair amount of noise though :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
i know - you're right of course, hence the wink at the end of my post :)

will be interesting to see how much noise the various sections make - and how it changes over the course of the first season... I'm confident there will be a fair amount of noise though :thumbsup:
would it be advisable to wear ear defenders in extreme cases :tosser:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
It maybe Das as your next to me !!!

And rumour has it your buying the rounds for august....

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
WSU will be where all the JCLs are, so will be like a library, surely? :wink:

Oh yeah, I hope so. I AM a JCL and I will be reading the Argus during the game.
Come on you hoops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here