Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer. Are you lot ever going to get it?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Olympic Stadium, are you ever going to get it ? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
vinrouge1968 said:
Hearn can f*** off. I dont want the poxy olympic stad anyway.

Now that's the sort of comment that might save you from being banned for a few hours yet :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
vinrouge1968 said:
Its dragged on too long...........
its dragged on for so long now and other clubs have got their stadiums approved in a quarter of the time it has taken us up till now . every time there was a delay it used to get to me but now it just goes over my head i will believe we have got it when i see the bricks being laid. even if permission was given tomorrow i wouldnt believe it until the point of bricks being laid .as i said ive lost interest with the whole falmer issue but would love to see it happen.
ps baker and his cronies at ldc still need hanging!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
momentum gone a bit as I reckon other clubs just dont pay attention following the yes and celebrations. Need to really try and win the spin game which Lewes seem incredible at

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
bhaexpress said:
Now that's the sort of comment that might save you from being banned for a few hours yet :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Or perhaps not...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here