Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fairtrade products.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
What Fairtrade products do you buy,if any ? Tea & Coffee mainly here and sometimes banana,s. :bigwave:

Attachments

• fairtrade-vertical-colour.jpg
    fairtrade-vertical-colour.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 108

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hippies!

actually thats WRONG innit :mendoza:

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As much as I can really. All my tea and coffee is Fairtrade without fail. I like dark chocolate and I find it quite easy to buy a Fairtrade version.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've been trying to find a Fairtrade seal cub-skin jacket, but just can't locate one anywhere...:(

If you can find one it wouldn't in the slighest undermine what "FairTrade" is all about.

As long as the bloke clubbing the seal cub to death was paid a fair market price and not ripped off by some middle man then your cub-skin jacket could very well be described as such.

As long it wasn't fed on a diet of Quavers it could also be Organic and I don't think anyone could argue that your jacket wasn't free-range.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
When I tried a lot of them a few years ago I found them in general to not taste anything like what I wanted or liked, so gave up. Fairtrade tea - at least whats sold here - is vile for instance.

So as far as I'm aware, the last Fairtrade item I bought was turmeric. Don't drink coffee or eat chocolate anymore, rarely eat tropical fruit and won't touch the tea and they seem to be the big ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here