• fabio-capello.jpg
    fabio-capello.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 354

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Right move as far as I'm concerned, and one I'm not at all surprised that he has made.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That was what was WRONG with both Sven and "everyones buddy" McClaren regimes in that they welcomed the WAGS. So our players concentrated more on getting their leg overs than the fitba. Fair enough I spose, I mean if I was coming home to Cheryl Cole every nite then I dont think I would ever get out of bed..

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It's a paper story. Most of the tabloids have used the words WAGS banned even though that clearly isn't the case. If it helps Ferdinand and Gerrard to blame WAGS then they can relax and if and when we go out this time we might actually have to blame the players

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Absolutely, 100%, the right decision. Well done Fab.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
i've just finished bobby chartlton's england years book, and even he has written that in '66 the squad only had very limited contact with their families for the duration of the tournament - if it was good enough for our only success at the highest level it can only help our over-pampered stars of today!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
“I like what we have made here at training, where the players stay together. When we are in South Africa, hopefully for a long period of time, the players will need the wives, the girls, the friends, but it will be one day a week, after each game. That’s enough. If they don’t want to come for the day, they should stay at home. We are there to play, not for a holiday.”

F Capello, 10.09.09

:bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
“I like what we have made here at training, where the players stay together. When we are in South Africa, hopefully for a long period of time, the players will need the wives, the girls, the friends, but it will be one day a week, after each game. That’s enough. If they don’t want to come for the day, they should stay at home. We are there to play, not for a holiday.”

F Capello, 10.09.09

HKFC likes Fabio Capello.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
HOB, surely?

Just like the correct term for a single WAG would actually be WOG (wife OR girlfriend).

...or being thoroughly modern, shouldn't it be WOP (wife or partner)?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
WOPS??!?!? THIS IS RACISM OF THE EXTREME.

I am never posting ever again. EVER. My italian heritage will not be mocked.

:flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here