Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler's pre-Arsenal presser

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hurzeler says he will have a clear number-one goalkeeper.

On Verbruggen, he says he could become one of the best keepers in the world with hard work and help of coaches.

Hurzeler stressed the good early form of Jason Steele too.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cruel luck for all concerned for O'Riley,let's hope that's the last bit of shit that hits our fan this season.
At least hopefully it looks like we will now keep hold of Billy and I've no doubt he'll do a excellent job for the team,if anything I hope it actually stokes him up even more and we finally get to see him put a few goals away as well,I can't imagine there's many EPL teams that wouldn't want a Gilmour in their squad .

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I love the frankness of his Press conferences . Liked it when he came straight out with it and said "there are internal decisions being made and you will know soon "
In otherwords stop asking shite questions and be patient !

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
I love the frankness of his Press conferences . Liked it when he came straight out with it and said "there are internal decisions being made and you will know soon "
In otherwords stop asking shite questions and be patient !
Agreed, he’s skilful in handling difficult questions. Quite impressive actually, albeit a bit frustrating for the journos and fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here