Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA enquiry into pitch invasion.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Oh well, as bha are on two warnings over previous pitch invasions, an FA inquiry is a certainty. Points deduction/fine?

There are other clubs who are also under investigation, who were'nt under warnings, so watch out.:lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Absolute nonsense. There is absolutely no chance of the club being punished for this. Absolutely 0%.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The season is now over so any points deduction would be next season anyway.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The FA/FL would have to impose fines on most of the clubs in the Championship , L1 & L2 so probably unlikely.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Scaremongering tactics from the authorities involved.. i'd be amazed if we get punished for it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
People ran on the pitch BEFORE the full time whistle, we deserve a fine for that but that's fine, we'll deal with that and never care about it again! :ascarf:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
That false end of match pitch invasion appeared to me to be led by the stewards from where I sat. I think they thought the game was over and ran on first to do their normal duties. Anyone else thought this to be the case?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I have no doubt the FA will of course enquire into the pitch invasion - it's surely a policy or something they like to keep tabs on, but I doubt it'll be more than a slap on the wrist or a fine.

I've asked the club thou :jester:

Last edited:

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
its the last match of the season,good natured pitch invasions are happenning up and down the country, there is no need to continue with this pointless anal thread, we won't hear about it again

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't most clubs at the top and bottom playing at home have pitch invasions on the last day of the season?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
There was one at Northampton on Tuesday that resulted in the MK Dons manager and the ref running off the pitch for their own safety. How was ours any worse then that?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Someone posted earlier , on another thread that Scunny fans invaded the pitch and there was some agro.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
It's just like players getting booked for running over to the stands and celebrating with the supporters. What a load of bollox

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That false end of match pitch invasion appeared to me to be led by the stewards from where I sat. I think they thought the game was over and ran on first to do their normal duties. Anyone else thought this to be the case?

That is infact quite true,for whatever reason as one in the corner of h block the stewards presumably thinking the game was over decided to club together and take the piss out of the fans by starting a pitch invasion of their own! strange crowd baiting tactics seeing as the futile exercise of trying to make people sit down failed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here