Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Could be game on Saturday week

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Bloody hell Ernest I almost thought for a minute you were going to go a whole thread without being the complete and utter retard **** that we know you to be :salute:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Come on Scunny...I fear if Barnsley win the out re-arranged game with them will be during the w/c 16-2-04 and I am spending that week in Portugal for the England game.

Come on you Iron's!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
berkshire seagull said:
Can't hear the preston roar from my window but its 1-0 to them.:lolol:

Final score 2-1 to Preston. You wouldn't have heard much at all, only just over 9,000 there and very few away fans ?300?

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Rotherham 1 Northampton 2.

OK, so what would you do? Play the game against Man Utd in front of a capacity crowd of 6,000 at Sixfields in front of your own fans and get gate receipts of say, 100k, some which goes to the FA, some to Man Utd leaving you maybe 30k. And maybe have a tiny chance of an upset.

Or play the game at Old Trafford, give your fans a great day out, give your players probably their one and only chance of playing there and get a share of gate receipts well in excess of 1m.

Think I would have to say the latter.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Seagull over NZ said:
Rotherham 1 Northampton 2.

OK, so what would you do? Play the game against Man Utd in front of a capacity crowd of 6,000 at Sixfields in front of your own fans and get gate receipts of say, 100k, some which goes to the FA, some to Man Utd leaving you maybe 30k. And maybe have a tiny chance of an upset.

Or play the game at Old Trafford, give your fans a great day out, give your players probably their one and only chance of playing there and get a share of gate receipts well in excess of 1m.

Think I would have to say the latter.

They don't get to choose unless it is a safety issue. It is hard to imagine them coming up with a safety issue in a brand new stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here