• Play Offs

Votes: 48 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
If you had to choose one of the 2 options above which would you go for?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
FA Cup final and play offs please. After Withdean, Gillingham etc surely we deserve it all.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
FA cup final definitely.

Its silver wear, promotion through the playofs is nice, but its not actually WINNING something is it.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
F.A. Cup. If form continues, we'll nick 2nd place in the league anyway. Southampton are in free fall, only Birmingham are showing decent form. If we keep everyone fit, and Gus adds his midfielder and striker in the loan market, then I can see 2nd spot as a real possibility.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
FA Cup, we are not ready to go up I don't think. However, being in europe would make it bloody hard to go up with the number of games.

Didnt you think norwich, swansea would struggle more though so why not go up!
Plus if you go down again you get £50 million parachute paym ents over 4 years..promotion for me

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Playoffs... and will the "not ready to go up" people please do one. If we go up then we're ready to go up, that's how promotion works.

Jan 21, 2012
Play offs without a doubt (as long as we win and get promoted). Premiership football at the Amex!!! That would be AMAZING!!!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
play offs all day long - f*** the facup! prem is where you wanna be whether you think "were not ready" or not. it shouldnt even be close

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Cup final without a doubt And this post by Davepage in the Chelsea v Man utd thread is why -
"The downside of promotion, the world class theatrical diving, appealing for everything that you have no right to and the constant bear hugging in the penalty area. Would we be the only team trying to play football?"

Couldn't have put it better myself.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
play offs all day long - f*** the facup! prem is where you wanna be whether you think "were not ready" or not. it shouldnt even be close

f*** the FA Cup ? Really ? I think the Cup is starting to be taken more seriously again as its incredibly popular around the world, the final is watched in a huge amount of countries and the coverage the club could get would be massive, then theres the money and the possibility of winning it of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here