Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Draw this afternoon!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
It's like christmas...I can't keep myself calm.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Crawley at home please

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Would rather avoid Crawley. Definite banana skin potential and they would be massively up for it.

Would ideally like a non league/poor league team where we could play some of the guys coming back from injury and maybe a couple from the development squad.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Gus said yesterday, he would prefer the lowest team left in the competition. He didn't want any of the Liverpool/Sunderland distraction that ruined the start to the season.
I would rather have that, than take part in some of the Cup humiliation I have been through with Brighton over the decades.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Gus said yesterday, he would prefer the lowest team left in the competition. He didn't want any of the Liverpool/Sunderland distraction that ruined the start to the season.
I would rather have that, than take part in some of the Cup humiliation I have been through with Brighton over the decades.

crystal palace? totton are way too classy to be called the lowest.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace home, away, on the international space station, on Mars, on a floating platform in the English channel, on a plastic pitch supported by hot air balloons floating over Guatemala, anywhere as long as its Palace. No right-thinking BHA fan could wish for anything else this Yuletide other than another game against Christmas Palace.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
A prem London club Away I would like, or another stab at Villa Park!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'd like an away game against a side we haven't played for years ideally, hopefully a ground most of us haven't been too for a long time!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yep, London club away....Good day out on the piss and dont have to worry about driving and its closer to me than Brighton....Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Fulham, Qpr...in that order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here