Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 4QR Giant Killing

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Horsham got an away draw at Stevenage - Eastbourne Borough through.

Crawley apart, it's not been a bad day for the local non-league clubs.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
the magic of the cup eh? my team (Peacehaven and Telscombe) are through to the 3rd round of The John O Hara cup thanks to a well earned 2-1 vitory over Midhurst (not that i'd know it i just spent the afternoon in the clubhouse drinkin....paid me admission though)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Burgess Hill were pretty poor today. The first goal was a cracker, and they had little going upfront to get back in the game.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Burgess Hill were pretty poor today. The first goal was a cracker, and they had little going upfront to get back in the game.

I thought they weren't bad for the frst 45 and could have scored twice in the first 5 minutes - second half they weren't at the races. Harlow fans were an unpleasant bunch and it even needed the police called to make sure they behaved in the second half.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Far better than Dorchester, a larger town who drew a paltry 433 to see them beat Bishops Stortford. If Albion are drawn there, they ought to turn most of the ground over to us and make it all-ticket just for the home suopporters!

I'm sure Dorchester holds a special FAC place in the hearts of those on the Seafield coach returning from a cup tie at plymouth some years back.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I thought they weren't bad for the frst 45 and could have scored twice in the first 5 minutes - second half they weren't at the races. Harlow fans were an unpleasant bunch and it even needed the police called to make sure they behaved in the second half.

Have to agree about the Harlow fans, me and my brother got there around 2:15ish and stood behind the goal nearest the exit. Before we knew it, we were surrounded by a bunch of drunken chavs with more hooters than the playboy mansion. Smoking, foul language, being quite knobbish, throwing things on to the pitch. Vile bunch all in all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here