Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F Off Andy Naylor / Argus

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Getting bored of your bull sh*t stories every other day speculating of new players only to advise the next day it may not happen.
Please fu ck off and say nothing if you don't know the full facts

wankers :angry: :censored: :angry:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Exactly what I tohught when I read the story this morning. Clearly we hadn't even asked about Shipperly or we'd have been told by Warnock that he was staying with them.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I must say that I saw a quote on Sky I think on Monday that Warnock had no intention of loaning out Shipperly.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
LAZY.

Most of the SHIT he prints is a direct copy and paste from here.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
he's a fuckin wanker in my eyes and needs to stop getting fans hopes up of unrealistic targets, the sjoke wannabe sports reporting fish smelling c u nt

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Perry Milkins said:
I hope he covers the 'False Definitions' Thread then.

I'm hoping he turns his attention to the 'What you are doing is immoral and sick' thread on NSP

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Oh, how I LAUGH at how she has given us that saying.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
How many people knew we had bid 6 figures for Brighton or actually enquired about Shipperley rather than just speculating. My guess is none. All Naylor has done is do his job and follow up the stories. Why should he be slated for that?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
GUNTER said:
How many people knew we had bid 6 figures for Brighton or actually enquired about Shipperley rather than just speculating. My guess is none. All Naylor has done is do his job and follow up the stories. Why should he be slated for that?

because papers should deal with facts not specualtion

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
GUNTER said:

Exactly, without him we wouldn't have a clue what is going on at the club and who they were looking to buy and who they are planning to try and loan!!

Good job :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dougal said:

In which case there would be no press at all.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Dougal said:

FACT - We put in a bid for Brighton
FACT - We are trying to loan Shipperly
FACT - He played for Sheff Utd last night
FACT - Warnlock said he is 1st choice striker

Where exactly is your problem? With not alot else happening at the club he is keeping us all in the loop.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
oh leave it out , this is not a rational arguement , i think Naylor is a tw at and i dont have to have a concrete reason.
and yes yorkie, no papers would be perfect thankyou !

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
gvce26 said:
FACT - We put in a bid for Brighton
FACT - We are trying to loan Shipperly
FACT - He played for Sheff Utd last night
FACT - Warnlock said he is 1st choice striker

Where exactly is your problem? With not alot else happening at the club he is keeping us all in the loop.

not fact, we will have someone in place for Leeds game
not fact , we will have someone in place for Sheff Utd
not fact, we are on the verge of signing Shipperly 9only yesterday this was printed)

speculation is one thing but a whole back page dedicated to a nothing story every few days is bollox - fact !!

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Dougal said:
Getting bored of your bull sh*t stories every other day speculating of new players only to advise the next day it may not happen.
Please fu ck off and say nothing if you don't know the full facts

wankers :angry: :censored: :angry:
Calm down. He's just doing his job.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
FFS this is bollocks!! The club fail to sign a player during the transfer window due to lack of funds, the club are therefore trying to loan players in, the newspaper keeps us up to date with this!!

I know were pissed off Leon went and was not replaced, pissed off with drawing at home against a very poor Burnley team, who can we blame? Not McGee for once as he is doing the best he can with F-All in the bank, lets blame a young striker who played 25 minutes and a reporter!!

GET A GRIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here