Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.o.a. Bournemouth fans

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
Yes you have beat us today but look at the table 3 points behind, but we have 2 games in hand and if we win both 9 points ahead, or draw and win 7 points infront, 2 draws 5 points ahead your still be in the play offs :lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Wasn't at the game but sounded like they were worthy winners. I'd much rather they went up than that other south coast club.

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
Whats up with you 2 are you bournemouth fans in disguise lol chill out, they cheated at withdean and they are not as good as they think they are we are top of the league and they are not, theres nothing about being arrogant or reputation its just to shut them up before they come on here gobbing off because they beat us.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Jeez, we are not going to win every game we play ffs. Bmuff have now won 14 out of last 16 home games. Sounded like on the day the better team won, it's football it happens so fair play and well done to our south coast "neighbours" at least you got the points fair and square (this time :wink:) hope you can maintain your current position and dumbfound all the critics!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Whats up with you 2 are you bournemouth fans in disguise lol chill out, they cheated at withdean and they are not as good as they think they are we are top of the league and they are not, theres nothing about being arrogant or reputation its just to shut them up before they come on here gobbing off because they beat us.

when did they cheat at Withdean?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
To be fair to B'muff fans (I know a couple) they don't seem to have the SCC arrogance thing going on and why should they? Great to see them doing well I reckon... as long as it's not at our expense come May.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Heard of such a thing as being gracious in defeat? Idiotic post.
We were outplayed today. They deserved to win- Fairplay if they want to gloat about it, we'll see who has the last laugh come may.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

They didn't cheat at Withdean the Ref and lino totally f***ed it up. Also I think you have confused Bournemouth fans with Saints fans. I doubt many will come on here gloating. They were over the moon at the final whistle because all season their best players have been poached, then after they thought their manager would stay he gets poached, after all this they beat the team that has been top of the league all season. Fair play to them I hope they go up 2nd as we go up 1st. Onwards to the Colchester game for us.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Dont remember them cheating at Withdean, the linesman gave the wrong decision, not the fault of Bournemouth players - id much rather Bournemouth came up with us

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

What a delightful advert for our fanbase you are, is your outlook natural or do you put physical effort into being such a fucknugget?

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Credit to Bournemouth today, sounded like they deserved to win the game, and under the circumstances of having to sell their top players (Pitman, McCoid) they have done quality. Full credit to them and their fans.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I was at the game and all credit to them AFCB worked hard

I went with two AFCB season ticket holders today and interestingly (for me) I was sitting in the Albion end only a few seats away from my mates.

Neither of them were biggin it up afterwards and we were all glad Saints lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here