Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F*****D off

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
What is it with people using the terms "blood" or "bruvs". I hate it. I've just had an argument with a geezer in the street about it who called me "bruvs".

What is "blood" anyway? Talk about rubbing me up the wrong way.

And calling me "bruvs", he was black.

:censored:

Last edited:

E

enigma

robbied69 said:

And calling me "bruvs", he was black.

:censored:

I hope you dont mean that you're ashamed to be associated with anyone black, cause that what it sounds like.

"blood" is just the slang round here for mate, although I myself dont use it.

Welcome to London, northern boy.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
It is just like when the phrase "mate" started. I remember this spotty little teenager calling me that when I was trying to explain what he was doing wrong at work, I turned round and said he had now right to call me mate, since i went out for a few beers etc with my mates, and I had no plans of going anywhere with him.

These days however I called everyone mate. Bruvs and blood are just the new version.

E

enigma

Brighton Bloke said:
So who are the Cripps (sp?)

The crips are the rival gang to the bloods in LA, and wear blue to represent the colours of their gang. The bloods obviously wear red.

The term blood actually comes from the Vietnam war, where black soldiers referred to each other as blood.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
enigma said:
The crips are the rival gang to the bloods in LA, and wear blue to represent the colours of their gang. The bloods obviously wear red.

The term blood actually comes from the Vietnam war, where black soldiers referred to each other as blood.
#

Yo homes!! :lolol:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Re: Re: F*****D off

enigma said:
I hope you dont mean that you're ashamed to be associated with anyone black, cause that what it sounds like.

"blood" is just the slang round here for mate, although I myself dont use it.

Welcome to London, northern boy.

I'm not ashamed to be associated with anybody. It just winds me up. I need a chill pill and a :drink:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Re: Re: Re: F*****D off

robbied69 said:
I'm not ashamed to be associated with anybody. It just winds me up. I need a chill pill and a :drink:

:drink: are you sure?
i used to go out with a crip gangster from chicago...a complete twat!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what is a "geezer"?

E

enigma

Brighton Bloke said:
Were they Hispanics? (Hombre!)

No, its nothing to do with race. I cant remember exactly why they are called the Crips.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
2 be honest I use mate or "geez" with mates that I'm really friendly with.

With the teachers where I work its usually "thick arse", "dumb arse motherf**ker".

Dam I need to get back to work. Why is it when your boss is away everything seems to go wrong.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Big up for robbie69.

howyadoin mi whitenigga

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here