Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
That was another relegation year :(

Seriously, that is a great video with an excellent cover.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I was there on the saturday, but never got to the replay on the Thursday courtesy of the Met.

I've got the video and programme together, but to this day, can't bring myself to watch the replay.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I was there on the saturday, but never got to the replay on the Thursday courtesy of the Met.

I've got the video and programme together, but to this day, can't bring myself to watch the replay.

Likewise,have never watched the replay....never will!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I watched the replay recently when I was editing it down to 20 minutes for Seagulls TV - Relive the Glory Years of 1976-83

The thing that made strongest impression was how spirited the team played even when 4-0 down. They were still pushing forward.

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
All i can remember from the second game was us singing really loud you only sing when your winning still remember standing up waiting for Smith to bang it in the back of the net still many forget he scored the first goal

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I had a VHS copy of the 1983 final which was bought from the club shop but it was the version aimed at Manure fans. The original commentary remained intact but the background audio had been altered and redubbed , so that only the Manure fans were heard singing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here