Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extreme Rollercoaster Rides Thread

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
batwing1.jpg

Batwing Six Flags america, a ride what puts you on your back and feels like your flying.

Place your extreme rides in this thread.

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
not sure about extreme - but shakura at busch gardens is superb - old wooden style coaster :smokin:

Thought this was a thread about supporting the Albion.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I have been to Thorpe park today,Believe it or not there are 3 bloody good ones there.One loops 10 times.:sick:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
skr80 said:
not sure about extreme - but shakura at busch gardens is superb - old wooden style coaster :smokin:

I've been on a few and that rickety old wooden thing is probably one of the best. Minimal safety and throws you around like a rag doll :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
composite_640x480.jpg

wp_TTD_FromTop_640x480.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
brightonfan_86 said:
Batwing Six Flags america, a ride what puts you on your back and feels like your flying

Shouldn't you be busy learning the Colonel's Secret Recipe? ???

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
alton towers had a couple good ones- nemesis with the outside loops etc, and 'dont look down' (I cant remember the real name, as most of brains and stomach were left behind..!)

At Disney Paris, the space mountain was best of a poor lot- high spped catapault launch, then twisting down and around an indoor (mainly dark) track..:p

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
desprateseagull said:
alton towers had a couple good ones- nemesis with the outside loops etc, and 'dont look down' (I cant remember the real name, as most of brains and stomach were left behind..!)

At Disney Paris, the space mountain was best of a poor lot- high spped catapault launch, then twisting down and around an indoor (mainly dark) track..:p

Inferno was the one at Alton Towers

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Oblivion you mean!

Dragon Khan is ace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here