Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extreme Car Crash

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Skint Gull said:
Beat me to the fixtures, worth watching for those who haven't seen it before though! :lolol:

There is a really funny one knocking about somewhere. It may have been on here at some point.
It's a video of some kid showing one of those to his little brother and when it flashes up on the screen the little kid absolutely shits himself, throws a fit and bursts into tears. It's hilarious and well worth a watch if you can find it.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Rangdo said:
There is a really funny one knocking about somewhere. It may have been on here at some point.
It's a video of some kid showing one of those to his little brother and when it flashes up on the screen the little kid absolutely shits himself, throws a fit and bursts into tears. It's hilarious and well worth a watch if you can find it.

I think it was actually the father that scared his little kid which makes it all the more funnier.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Theatre of Trees said:
No, he divides his time up between playing on the play station, watching wrestling and looking on youtube.

...and trying to put the dartboard up.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
seagulljaz said:
sake, i last watched that on tuesday 18th october 2005 when i was on work experience, even then it was old

An easy date to remember then:)

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Rangdo said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B60KKOPO2yY

I havent giggled so much in ages :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

not as funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PqfGusTdWw&mode=related&search=

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here