Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exeter vs Brighton

What will the Score be?

• Total voters

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
It's that time of the week again! thought i'd get some of your views!!

Personally i think this will be a tight and low scoring affair, probably 0-0.

Would be typical, finally sort out our defensive troubles but fire blanks at the other end :rant:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I will vote once it is clear that FDM will be back in goal.

If the Haggis is still in goal we will obvioulsy lose, if FDM is back, we will probably win. Simples!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I voted for us to win 3-0 but I think it will be 4 and a kickstart to our season.

:clap::clap::clap:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I will vote once it is clear that FDM will be back in goal.

If the Haggis is still in goal we will obvioulsy lose, if FDM is back, we will probably win. Simples!

Sorry, to be clear, my above clairvoyancy is with FDM in goal, but I think he will be.
If it's the Jock then we will conceed 3 and still win. :)

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
We will score first, giving us the confidence we need and an attacking home team we can hit on the break. Next goal would be crucial - my money's on us, but then concede a goal for a nervous last 15 minutes...
1-2 away win! (despite predicting a draw earlier in the week - it must be something to do with FDM hopefully being back)

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Again, I think we'll win, but can't see us keeping a clean sheet. Reminds me of Keegan's Man City team - sod the defending, let's just score more goals than them.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Tisdale is the FLAIR manager of the league, although their home record is good, I think we will win 2-1

Bennett and Murray. Fleetwood for them late on after a horrific mistake from Kuipers

Paul-Tisdale-Exeter_2364712.jpg
charlton34837news2.jpg

PaulTisdaleNew.jpg

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Tisdale is the FLAIR manager of the league, although their home record is good, I think we will win 2-1

Bennett and Murray. Fleetwood for them late on after a horrific mistake from Kuipers

Paul-Tisdale-Exeter_2364712.jpg
charlton34837news2.jpg

PaulTisdaleNew.jpg

They've won 3, drawn 5 and lost 1 at home, so I wouldn't say their home record is good at all - only 17th best in the league in fact.

I agree with the 2-1 win prediction though!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Thats pretty good for me, I would take that for us. They played a few from the top half too. We've played most of the dross at home, and still have a poor home record

Our home record is ranked 23rd... the bright side is, our away record is 13th! :goal:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3-1 to the good guys, we will show we are better than this standard of opposition.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
sooner or later we are going to give a team a darn good spanking,heres hoping its exeter 0-3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here