Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exeter City roll call

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Lets put tonights dissapointing result (but on the whole very decent performance) behind us and look forward to a big game on Saturday.

This game is practically a home game for me, and I, for one, can't wait.

:yahoo:

Shall be in the Bowling Green before the game enjoying Saturdays early kick off and some banter with the City fans.

Who else is going to this one?

???

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Me and Jonty will be present (inthe seats).

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Was going too, but the train is a fortune and i'd rather save what little money i have so i can go to a couple of closer away games!

Lets put tonights dissapointing result (but on the whole very decent performance) behind us and look forward to a big game on Saturday.

This game is practically a home game for me, and I, for one, can't wait.

:yahoo:

Shall be in the Bowling Green before the game enjoying Saturdays early kick off and some banter with the City fans.

Who else is going to this one?

???

Were you actually at the game? There was absolutely nothing decent about our performance. Enjoy Exeter & expect the Albion defence to be most generous. After all it is nearly Christmas. Was going to go, however, losing is one thing. When the defence cannot be bothered to do their job, then why should I pay money to watch this shit?

Will watch one of our non league teams instead.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
after tonight im really not sure , my mojo seems to be a bit low atm so hopefully come saturday it may return but a dash pished off atm

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if i hadnt have bought train tickets months ago i wouldnt bother - as it is, looks like im going to have to go

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looking after Mini as Mum is going on a day trip to Bruges :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here