Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exclusive interviews in The Argus tomorrow

Lottie

Oct 19, 2005
Exclusive interviews with both Mark McGhee and Dick Knight only in The Argus tomorrow. Plus read further reaction and anaysis in the Sports Argus on Sunday.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hats off, today's was a cracking read.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lottie said:
Exclusive interviews with both Mark McGhee and Dick Knight only in The Argus tomorrow. Plus read further reaction and anaysis in the Sports Argus on Sunday.

Lottie - if you don't stop sending me unsolicited emails just cos I made the mistake of filling in the 'email address' box on me Argus Fantasy Football entry form, I'm going to have you served with an ASBO. Comprendez? :angry:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Exclusive interviews in The Argus tomorrow

Tom Hark said:
Lottie - if you don't stop sending me unsolicited emails just cos I made the mistake of filling in the 'email address' box on me Argus Fantasy Football entry form, I'm going to have you served with an ASBO. Comprendez? :angry:
I for one enjoy Lottie's mails. :love: :lolol:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Re: Re: Exclusive interviews in The Argus tomorrow

Tom Hark said:

moi aussi enough is enough! vamoosh! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lottie said:

Hey Lottie - I've just asked the mods to ban you.

"This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Advertising messages innit :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Virgo's Haircut said:
I shall purchase an Argus as soon as WH Smiths opens at the station tomorrow morning as I'm 0401 spare :eek:
Does that mean you are the spare driver for the 401 Brighton Victoria ???

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Is this the Argus that everyone on NSC is always slagging off except for occassions like this when everyone pretends it's their favourite friend because it provides essential reading?

Pot and Kettle = many NSC posters. :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I live in London, could you send me both copies please ?

You've sent me a couple of text messages today, so I think that's only fair :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here