Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excited about tommorow

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It's always a massive let down. Excited but it is always an anti climax. Very much like my love making

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
couldnt give a f*** really - we have to play every team home and away, who cares what order its in

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
couldnt give a f*** really - we have to play every team home and away, who cares what order its in

EXACTLY

"oh thats good, we get them out the way early". What? because if we dont then we are worrying about them ALL THE WAY up to that particular fixture? The only one i EVEN REMOTELY care about is the last game of the season, as IF it comes down to it then its nice to have a game their.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not really that excited as at the moment we are in dire straights due to lack of players:rant:

Christ the bbc headlines on brighton has been the same for 3 whole weeks,bloody shambles at the moment:angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm way more interested as to when we are going to kick our arses into gear and sign some players, shame as I feel it's unlikely to be for a month or so

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Yes I am looking forward to booking a few dates off for some cracking away games (hopefully saturdays)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I nodded off earlier on and dreamt of tommorows fixture being annonced, I woke up aroused and sticky it was possibly the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me.

mmmmm fixtures...

Attachments

• Slat_Wall_Stores_Fixtures.jpg
    Slat_Wall_Stores_Fixtures.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 201

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here